The picture on the left is Tim skipping rocks and the one underneath is Tim holding a fossil he found.




So the picture on the far left is me loving the lake and then Tim looking all handsome. That is my friend Gabi looking at our friend Katie's beautiful baby.We finally got to go home!!!! Last month Tim and I took a quick trip back to Kentucky and it was so much fun!!! Robert was sweet enough to take us the airport early Saturday morning. We landed in Nashville about 3:30 and then rented a car and drove to Kentucky. It was a 2 and half hour drive but it was not bad since we switched up on driving and it really is just beautiful country. We spent the next couple of days spending time with my grandmother (who adores Timmy), seeing my mother and spending Tim with my friends and people I haven't seen in a while. How I miss my friends!!!! It was so pretty there. I loved the weather and I loved the trip. We said our final goodbye's on Wednesday and went back to Nashville. Eddie was kind enough to pick us up at 9:30 that night and took us to Will and Anja's house. Those to were awesome enough to watch our little dogs for the five days we were gone. Boy was I happy to see them and they were so happy to see us and come home. I am grateful for the time spent with my family and am grateful to be home.
Tim leaves in 3 weeks and I am quite sad about it.
Love and Blessings,
Tim and Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment