Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Febuary Love

I love Febuary! I always have, even the times where I did not have a significant other. To me Valentine's Day is not just a day for those with someone, but a time to celebrate love in all its varied forms.
I have been thinking a lot lately about trying to be more grateful something I learned from my friend Shara's blog. So this month I am thankful for the following:


Tim
Chauncey and Dwight
Rain (we have had a little)
Employment
Vacations with the husband back home (hurry up Feb 25!!!!)
Family
Cold Weather
Valentine’s Day
Friends (girls night out)

Sister-in-laws who make fabulous dinners
Cuddling
An affordable apartment (not in the ghetto)
A car that runs
Books
My health
Movie night with Tim
Soda ( I know it’s bad for me…lots of
calories..blah..blah..blah)
Chocolate
Life and everything that comes with it.

I can honestly say that I am pretty happy. This coming weekend we are going to Kentucky and I could not be more excited!!! It has been almost a YEAR since I have seen my grandma and friends. Gah!!! I cannot wait. Well I am off to be with the husband.


Love and Blessings to all,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment