1. Write eleven random things about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions given.
3. Write eleven new questions.
4. Tag someone else.
11 Random Things:
1. I had braces for almost 3 years and still have weird teeth.
2. I have a serious fear of crickets.
3. Next to Tim my grandmother knows me best and next to Tim she is my favorite person in the world.
4. I am super sad that Tim is leaving for 4 months. ( A lot sadder than I act.)
5. I slept with a panda bear named Mr. Penguin until Tim and I got married.
6. I am the middle child. I am number 3.
7. People back in KY think that I am loud and outgoing and people here in AZ think that I am quiet and shy. The truth is I am loud and outgoing around people that I have known for a really long time. I am quiet when around new, strange, difficult or large groups of people. I am not shy-I just have nothing to say. :)
8. As evidence from number 7 I am not a people person-although I wish I was.
9. I love games like this.
10. I adore my dogs and may in fact treat them as my babies.
11. I love having my hair played with.
1. What is your dream vacation? Feel free to be specific. I am not sure why but I have always wanted to go to Ireland. My grandmother's family is from Ireland so maybe my desire to go stems from some ancesteral call. I hear it's beautiful, green and without snakes. My kind of place.
2. Where is the best place you've ever gone out to eat, and what did you get? This rinky dink looking place called Salsa has amazing Mexican food. Each time I am only brave enough to get the steak quesadilia, but each time it's just as awesome.
3. What would you do if you had the whole day to yourself (no kids, no work, no
obligations)? I would be very lonely!! I would love to spend the day with Tim doing whatever, hanging out, television, games, cleaning, talking, reading. Boring I know, but I would rather be doing anything as long as I am with Tim than something amazing without him.
obligations)? I would be very lonely!! I would love to spend the day with Tim doing whatever, hanging out, television, games, cleaning, talking, reading. Boring I know, but I would rather be doing anything as long as I am with Tim than something amazing without him.
4. What is your favorite book and/or movie? Fav book right now is The Hunger Games. But my favorite book of all time hands down Little Women or Anne of Green Gables. Favorite movie?? Sherlock Holmes A Game or Shadows and the Harry Potter Trilagy.
5. If you could pick any sport to be a professional in what would it be? I used to swim in middle school and loved it. I wish that I still did that.
6. What did you have for breakfast this morning? I do not eat breakfast. I ate pasta at noon.
7. Do you prefer staying up late or getting up early, why? I love being up late and sleeping in. I don't know the world is quiter and calmer at night. Plus night time is the time that Tim and I get to hang out. It's always been a pleasant time rather than the hustle and bustle of the morning.
8. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? Depends on the age. For most of my elementary school years I wanted to work with dolphins and that translated to being a marine biologist. Up until my senior year of high school I wanted to teach high school history. I am going to school for social work, but I would give anything to be a stay at home mom.
9. Favorite dessert? I enjoy gummy bears or pumpkin pie.
10. Favorite holiday, and why? My anniversary. I love being married-I love celebrating marriage.
11. Favorite thing to watch on tv? FRIENDS!!!!! Or The Office.\
Feel free to play or not play.
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What is the best day of your life?
3. Favorite birthday? Why?
4. Dog, Cat, or Skunk? Why?
5. If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
6. Favorite season?
7. Favorite person?
7. Favorite person?
8. If you could have dinner with 3 people who would they be and why?
9. Favorite age and why?
10. Do you like travel and where is the coolest place you have been?
11. What book/movie character is most like you?
No comments:
Post a Comment