Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Monday, April 9, 2012

Thankful Times


The very left is a picture of my family-in law. Great people and friends. This is my friend Scott and his dog Willoughby.

The photo with the little girl is my oldest brother Justin and my niece Emerson....his wife is one of my best friends...sadly she hides from the camera so I could not get a picture on here. The two young cuties are Craig and Stephanie. Craig always give me such amazing advice and always tells me he is proud of me. Stephanie is the sweetest person you will ever meet and always make you feel like she really is happy to see you.
These two studs are Gabi and Katie-my besties from another mother. I love these two beauties and miss hanging out with them so much!!!

So I've been wallowing and let's be honest as fun as it's been I'm trying to move past that. It's been a lot of things...Tim being gone, Tim's grandpa passing away and just generally being sad. Today I got to talk with a friend who helped me see things more clearly and I've decided for the rest of the month to post things I am thankful for on my facebook as a reminder of how blessed I truly am. I make no promises that I won't wallow again in the foreseeable future....but right now I'm good.
Today I am thankful for friends. Though they are spread out across the US I am thankful that they are only a phone call or IM away.
Love and Blessings to all,
Jess
These are Scotts kids and this picture just makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment