Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April.....

This month has been pretty good to us. With both Tim and I working things have finally settled. We are still waiting for our car. Deep sigh and calm thoughts. ITS TAKING FOREVER!!! See the calm thoughts are needed.
Tim is registered for school and we are just waiting for his financial aid to come through. It looks as though I am not going to get to go. My financial aid only covers half. I am trying to get in-state tuition, but if I don't then it's a no go this year....which saddens me.
I miss my home, friends and especially my grandma. Also rain, green stuff and small towness.... sad face again.
Oh well I really have more to be thankful for than to complain about.

Love from,
Tim and Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment