Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Thursday, May 19, 2011

May flowers!

The month of May has been wonderful to us. Everything is going great with work, Tim's school/work, our apartment..we are truly blessed. We also have a new addition to our small family. A dashound named Chauncey! She is beautiful. Tim's cousin Holly found her, then Tim's sister had her. But Petchi (Beth's daughter AKA a Boston Terrier) needs lots of love, as does Chauncey. It was a tad bit of a problem. So we got to adopt her. Oh how she makes me smile! She spent this morning chasing her tail!
We are also getting ready to celebrate two wonderful events. Sunday is our 1 year anniversy!!!! Crazy, eh? Also on that day Tim turns 23...I love my old man!!!!!!

Pictures to come I promise!!!!!!

Blessings and love to all,
Tim, Jess and Chauncey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment