It seems like there are so many good things happening to us lately. Our car broke down (yes I know that is no bueno...but keep reading), Robert J. had to come rescue me from the freeway! He managed to push my car with his truck all the way from the freeway to my mother-in-laws house, it was crazy and a tad bit frightening. The good news in all this is that we are getting a fab new car for cheap...thanks to the help of one Mike J. Brothers are pretty sweet! :)
In other news...I am employed!!! Excitement. I will be working at an Urgent Care here in town. I am totally happy about that. Tim is loving his job. I start school in June and if Tim ever decides to register himself he will too. I am refusing to register and do his financial aid. It's annoying as anything and I cannot get the school to talk to me about his stuff anyway!!
My camera is still missing. I like to say Tim lost it, but I'm pretty sure I had it last....
Love from,
Tim and Jess :)
No comments:
Post a Comment