I have been neglectful of the blog. I like updating because it's
fun for me to look back at all the interesting things that we get to
experience. Tim has been doing well. He has completed another training for his
job. His job title is Airman, he is an E3. He also took a Precalculus class this
semester and finished well in that class. He really likes math, next semester
he will be taking Calculus. As if that does not make him smart enough in his
spare time he is working on learning to build a computer.
I was also busy this semester. I took 18 credit hours and I worked
part time. I am grateful for a job and an education, but must admit sometimes
it gets a little overwhelming trying to make sure everything gets done. But
everything did get done and I finished the semester with 2 As and 4 Bs, I was
pretty proud.
In the midst of school and working we bought a house. Moving during
this time was quite hectic, but we are really glad to be in our own place. We
have no pictures yet, but I will post them as we work on the house. So next month
we are hoping to start work on the living room (hopefully) and I will post a
before and after picture of that project.
The holiday time was slightly hectic and stressful. Trying to
figure out time off from two jobs, figuring out the school schedules was quite
a task. However we were really lucky to be able to visit both families this
holiday season. I will share how those visits went another time.
Tim and Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment