Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Life is beautiful


Tim: Tim now works a crazy schedule; it’s called the Panama schedule. Basically one week he works Monday and Tuesday, is off Wednesday and Thursday, then works Friday, Saturday and Sunday and that is the night shift. The following week he is off every day, but Wednesday and Thursday. He is doing well and is in the process of getting his school figured out. He still plans on starting classes soon. He has also been doing volunteer honor guard. When fallen soldiers come back to the United States, they come here first. There are protocols that are followed surrounding these brave people. Every couple of weeks Tim is on call. Two weeks ago was his first experience doing that. It would be too sad for me to do. But Tim serves honorably as always.


 Jessica: I finished the semester with a 4.0, I am quite proud. I am currently waiting to see if I am accepted into the social work program. I am currently working at a doctor’s office. I am glad to be working. Right now it is not so bad because school is out so my only focus is work.  I am nervous to see how working full time and school full time will work out. I’ll get a trial run this summer. I am going to be working and taking one class at night. Not the same as full time, but I suppose we will see.

 

Really life is great. There is nothing that we could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment