Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Update on the East Coast Jarman's

Tim: He is doing extremely well. He is one of the hardest worker’s I know and the people at work say the same. He is usually the one asked to help with things that are broken because he is smart and efficient. He rarely complains and gets along with most people. As of now he plans on starting back to school this summer. I believe he will be taking some math classes this summer, but I am not sure. He is pursuing a degree in physics. He continues to be the best friend and husband ever and I am continually thankful for him and all he does.


Jessica: Not much for me, I started back to school this semester. Currently I have a 4.0!! That’s pretty exciting. I am trying to get accepted in to the social work program. I am applying in May, so I won’t know until sometime over the summer. I also meet with my advisor sometime this semester to see how much longer until my degree is done. Fingers crossed that it’s only a year. That’s all that’s going on in our world.

When are we coming home? Many have asked when we are coming to visit. We feel so loved that we are missed so much. Originally I had started telling people that we might be making a trip home at the end of May. I began looking up airline tickets and we have since realized that unless prices drop dramatically we cannot come home then. Besides that we really need to try and save money and Tim’s leave time for the holidays, weddings and other really important events that we are going to try hard to be a part of. I know that is disappointing, but right now it’s the best we can do. Who knows there might a really good deal found and we may come sooner than expected. Know that we love and miss you all.



Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment