That I have not updated my blog in a bit. So what's new with us? Busy, busy, busy. We began school this month and we are both working so we rarely have a free moment anymore. Tim is taking: Trig, Spanish, World Religions, and Creative writing, all over the Internet. He also quit his job with Icon Payment Solutions as we are pretty certain they are going under (since they sort had trouble paying their employees :( ) and is now working for his brother Will doing construction until something better comes along.
I am also in school (paying crazy out of state tuition...although that is another topic) I am taking: Spanish, World Religions, Human Anatomy and Physiology + Lab and Social Welfare...and I am still working at Expresscare. So I stay pretty busy.
Chauncey is good. She does not bark out the window so much, now that we have barricaded it with stuff. Also she doesn't bark at other dogs at all when she is outside. But there is this one ugly poodle that ALWAYS barks at Chauncey and that dogs owner
ALWAYS glares at me. Like it is my fault the woman's dog is psychotic!!!
ALWAYS glares at me. Like it is my fault the woman's dog is psychotic!!!
On the left is a picture of Tim that has caused quite the stir on facebook. People seem to think that Tim has really let himself go in the hair department. Let me put these false rumors to bed. This photo was taken at Mom Jarman's house. Tim's sister Lydia is sitting behind him, draping her gorgeous long brown hair onto my husbands head.
The picture to right is of me and Chauncey. Just living the dream.
Love and Blessings to all..
Tim and Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment