Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Monday, July 11, 2011

How do you spend your Saturdays?

I guess you know that your an old married couple when you spend the weekend lounging about. Usually on Saturdays Tim and I do something outside the house because we spend very little time together during the week. Last Saturday we were just exhausted....so we slept really late (not gonna lie it was noon when we woke up) we had lunch plans with a friend, but she cancelled so we just hung out at the house. We intended to go out that night but nothing sounded appealing so Tim suggested we go to Wal Mart and get a new movie and candy and have movie night at our place.








































I suppose being an old married gal isn't so bad if I get to spend my nights with my two favorite people (well one person and one dog). Aren't they adorable. I love them so much!



How lucky am I to have such a wonderful husband? So lucky is the answer.








































No comments:

Post a Comment