Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Friday, January 14, 2011

I am bummed....

As the title says I am bummed. After much discussion and prayer we have decided to move back to Mesa, Arizona. The plan was to stay in GA until Mid-March, April and then move to Paducah, well due to some disagreements with the people we live with we decided that its in everyone's best interest to move back to Tim's home. Now I hope nobody gets offended. I miss my brother and sister-in laws and especially all my nieces and nephews and Tim's mom and dad who are pretty much the most amazing people you will meet. I just want so badly to be able to take care of my grandmother and it pretty much breaks my heart that we are not going to be able to. I cry a lot which upsets Tim, so Tim is sad. So now I try not to cry. We have 26 hours in the car ahead of us tomorrow. We are leaving at 4 am eastern standard time. We are hoping to make it there by Sunday night. But we are not giving a time frame. We learned from our last excursion that things do happen and we don't want to worry people. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers....
As always love
Tim and Jess

Things I will miss.....
Rain
Snow/Ice
Green Things
Trees
Water
My Granny
My friends

No comments:

Post a Comment