Well since Tim and I are so not the traditional sort of couple it makes sense that our holidays would represent that. We did not get to spend the day with our families (which was really sad) and we decided not to make the traditional turkey dinner. When I asked Tim what he would like to eat today he said he didn't know. So I asked him what his favorite meal was......are you ready for this? Lasagna and cheesecake.....that is his favorite meal. So that's what I made. From scratch in case your wondering. :) I didn't really like the lasagna, but Tim loved it and the cheesecake was pretty good. I guess some would think that it's odd, but not us. It really was a good day. After lunch we watched a movie and then went on a walk at the nature preserve. All in all it's been a great day. We have much to be grateful for.
Love,
Tim and Jess.
No comments:
Post a Comment