Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Friday, November 19, 2010

Life

Tim says: My job with UPS is seasonal. But I am hoping that I get to stay on, it's a possibility if I work hard and I am working hard. I like it though. My driver is a nice guy. I am good. I am working on making a horse out of origami. It's really hard. Love everybody.
Tim


Jess says: My week has not been exciting. Still no job. Blah. Maybe I am unhirable (I don't think that's a word because when I right clicked on it the word that popped up was undesirable. Interesting). On happier notes tonight John Bythway is speaking and I believe that we will be attending. I rather enjoy some of his books so I think that it will be pretty good. Tomorrow we are going to the temple. Now I am excited and not so excited. The Atlanta Temple is closed so we have to drive several hours to get to the South Carolina Temple and to be honest I am more than a little tired of traveling. I don't know how you do it Beth! Also Tim got NEW glasses. He looks wonderful. I will post a picture of him in those snazzy new things soon. I think that's all the excitement in our neck of the woods......Love you all......
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment