Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Photo problems, school and work

To begin with I have tried and valiently failed in my attempts to upload pictures. Advice? Comments? Tomatos? So for now you will have to deal with my words. :D

Well I have 6 weeks of school at Pima Medical Institute and then I go on extern for 6 weeks so I finish in 12 weeks. I'm not sure if I want to get hired at my extern site...I mean obviously a real job would be nice, but Tim and I are still unsure of where we are going to settle, KY or AZ. With that said we are trying to decide what to do about school. We cannot decide if we should take on- line classes at night. So I can do my extern during the day and Tim can work during the day. Or if we should just take this semester off...something neither of us want to do. We are conflicted and praying. So just keep us in your prayers and we will keep you updated.

Love from T&J

No comments:

Post a Comment