Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camping...

I went camping with Tim and his family last weekend. Hopefully I will post pictures on here soon. They are on my facebook already. I learned some things while camping.

1. I hate peeing out doors.
2. Nothing beats s'mores for breakfast.
3. I have the most amazing neices and nephews.
4. Driving up a mountain scares me.
5. I am afriad of swimming in the lake due to fish and snakes.
6. Mike gets annoying late and night and throws bugs on his wife and I.
7. The mountains were cold enough to require a sweater.
8. Driving back home the thought of a sweater almost caused me to have a heat stroke.
9. Sleeping in the back of the truck was sweet.
10. I had the best time with my hubby and his family.

All in all it was freakin awesome and I can't wait to go again. Tim loved it too and would have probably wanted to stay longer. He was so brave, he even got into the lake. He hates cold and the water and the lake combined both of the those. I am proud! Well life is good. We love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment