I forgot to write anything in May about our anniversary, how neglectful of me. May 25 was our 3 year wedding anniversary. I still can't believe I am married or better yet that I am lucky enough to be married to Tim. I promise I won't get all mushy. I could not have chosen a better person to spend eternity with. For our anniversary we went to a Japanese Hibachi Grill. Our together gift was a new bed. Tim got a book about Einstein. We had a really good day. No pictures. I just wanted to post that I love being married. :) Some interesting thoughts:
-Tim does not really like desert (I really haven't met very many people like this).
-Sometimes going to bed mad is fine (seriously sleep is the great mediator).
-If a boy refuses to play with your hair, don't marry him (Lucky for me Tim never tires of this task).
-Together we have lived in 3 states, 6 houses and had 5 wards (we are part gypsy I think).
-There is nobody that I would rather be with than Tim (Chauncey and Dwight are also included in that statement).
-Tim does not really like desert (I really haven't met very many people like this).
-Sometimes going to bed mad is fine (seriously sleep is the great mediator).
-If a boy refuses to play with your hair, don't marry him (Lucky for me Tim never tires of this task).
-Together we have lived in 3 states, 6 houses and had 5 wards (we are part gypsy I think).
-There is nobody that I would rather be with than Tim (Chauncey and Dwight are also included in that statement).
No comments:
Post a Comment