Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Friday, February 1, 2013

Thankful things from January.....


This month I am Thankful For….

J  Snow!!!!

J  A New Couch.

J  The beginning of a new school year…nerd that I am.

J  A job.

J  Tim.

J  The dogs.

J  The fact that I have lost 25 pounds.

J  Heat and blankets when it is cold.

J  Television.

J  Crazy primary kids.

J  A washer and dryer.

J  Soda.

J  Books.

J  Tim being back on day shift instead of afternoons.

J  The fact that I have a sane husband who will not let me get every animal that I think I want: This week I requested a duck, cow, ostrich and monkey.

J  Phone calls to people I love.

J  Socks.

J  Visiting teachers.

J  Cookies.

J  Our old car being fixed (again) for a cheap price.

J  Sushi as my birthday lunch.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment