Well the holidays are over. I am not really bummed though, I catch the excitement of the season (I'm not all bah humbug), I suppose I just feel like during the holidays real life goes on pause. Which I admit is awesome sometimes, but after awhile I start to feel stifled or to paused I don't know. The new year is like pressing play on a new movie, okay enough with the analogies of life being like a movie.
Exciting changes are happening with my little Jarman family. Tim as you may or may not know has joined the Air Force. So many reasons: money, health insurance, paid school, a steady job and his patriotism to name a few. We found out that he leaves for Basic Training on April 3. It's hard either way, but I was kind of hoping it would be sooner that way he would be back sooner. I know it seems silly because the reality is it is the same amount of time either way...8 WEEKS! 8 weeks, 8 weeks 8 weeks oh wait 8 weeks and 3 days...did I mention 8 weeks? Deep sigh.......I may go insane. After that 8 weeks he has a 10 day break (we are kind of wanting to do something fun because he will be at Basic Training during our anniversary so we are celebrating when he gets home....we were thinking cruise, but we may just cuddle up a watch movies..who knows.) After that 10 day break he has school at Sheppards Air Force Base in Whicita (spelling?) Falls, TX, for two months. I can go with him at that point so we won't be apart which I am thankful for. Just wondering what I will be doing in my spare time. I mean I will probably take some more online classes until we get stationed somwhwere that I can enroll in school to finally finish up my degree, but as for work I'm not really sure I'll be able to get hired knowing that I am only staying about 60 days. Sigh..it will work out.
On a brighter note...my birthday is coming up!!! I am exited because it is an odd birthday (I shall be 23) and for some reason my birthdays are always best when its an odd number...maybe because I am an oddball. I shall post pictures of my excursions with Tim on Sat and a little family gathering on Monday sometime next week.
PS: Happy Birthday to all the other Jarman birthdays-which include everyone...but a special shout out to my birthday sharer Tecia Jarman who will also be turning 23!!!!
Love and Blessings to all,
Tim and Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment