How do you spend your Sunday nights? Well I bet I spend mine with better people! Every Sunday night (or every other Sunday night) we gather at Mom Jarman's house. With most of the people in this picture. Minus a couple of aunts and uncles and grandparents and of course to use a Beth phrase the NYB's. You heard me: 10 siblings, that bring their wives and some that bring their kids, we get together in one room and spend time together. Minus Iris and David and sometimes a sibling or two. We play games (that invovle yelling and cheating) we talk (mostly over one another) and we listen to dad ask random questions (What is faith, now this would not be random if at the time we were not talking about Harry Potter. :D Gotta love Dad! ) During all this there is the occasional small child running by, cries pierce the room as kids hit, fall and want something from Grandma's freezer. Their are babies galorie to hug and kiss and smell ( I love that fresh babysmell ...their hair smells soooo good! ) I guess what I am trying to say is that you should be jealous that you don't have Sunday nights at the Jarman house! Blessings and love. I hope that your Sundays (and everyday) is filled with love and happiness.Tim and Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment