Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can't escape that damage.
But now, I am also leaning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
-Four, Divergent-

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Greetings from Georgia....

Tim says: I have no idea what to write. We had a safe trip here. I miss everybody and hope that everybody is doing good.
Love,
Timmy


Jessica says: Wow, Tim is so verbose. We did have a safe trip, a safe yet long trip as we had to make some extra stops that we did not anticipate. Towards the end we hit some bad weather but things turned out okay. Georgia is having some cooler weather than we have been used to. I am doing okay, Tim is already freezing, I am not quite sure what is going to happen when winter actually comes. I am sure he will be fine. For Halloween we are going to go to a ward activity tonight. We are not going to dress up, but I am sure that it will still be fun. I mean there are hot dogs so really the party should be great. Church tomorrow in our new ward, exciting but we are slightly nervous. I am sure all will be well. Things are going good. We miss everybody so much and cannot wait to talk to and see everybody again. We will put some pictures up of the trip soon. Love to everybody,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment